Dance Central, LLC is now able to accept credit card payments for tuition, company fees, costumes and Dance Central merchandise. We are still able to offer the early discount option to parents that pay with cash or check. This discount is only applicable to accounts that pay with cash or check.
Registration and Payment Policies
- There is a yearly registration fee of $35.00 for the first student; or $55.00 for a family (immediate family members).
- Registration requires the completion of an information form, payment of registration fee, and your signature on our enrollment agreement. By signing this form, you are acknowledging that you understand your monthly tuition charges and procedures for discontinuing classes.
- Your registration fee is nonrefundable and is an annual fee.
- The fee guarantees your place in a class and covers the business clerical costs associated with your enrollment.
- Class registration is on a first come first serve basis.
- Classes will be closed when capacity is reached.
- Classes may be cancelled if they do not meet the requirement of 6 students per class.
- Each class will receive a total of 33 classes throughout the session.
- Tuition is based on the entire session and is divided into 10 monthly payments.
- Make-up classes are allowed and must be made up within one month of the missed class, based on availability. If you know in advance you will miss a class, please notify our office.
- When you take a make-up class, please check in with the office to receive an admission pass for class.
- Tuition is due on the first day of every calendar month. If payment is made before the 1st of the month, and the account balance is zero, a discount of $5.00 will be applied. We are able to offer this discount because early payments save us the clerical costs associated with generating a statement and mailing it to you.
- Please understand that payments must be received before, not on, the 1st day of each month. If monthly tuition is not paid by the 15th of each month, a late fee of $10 will be charged to your account.
- There will be a $25.00 fee for all returned checks.
- Classes may be canceled due to extreme weather. Please check Dance Central's Facebook page to confirm whether or not classes will be held. The studio will follow the Cy-Fair cancellation policy.
- Sometimes it may be necessary to cancel classes due to inclement weather. In this circumstance, Dance Central will make every effort to make up as many classes as possible.
- To discontinue a class, the parent must complete a termination of enrollment form in the office. The form must be received by the first of the month in order to not be charged for tuition that month or subsequent months. Also, be aware that re-enrollment will require the payment of another registration fee unless arrangements have been made in advance for special cases such as long term illness, vacations, etc.